<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm sorry, I have pictures to post - the kitchen is done! - but I can't right now. I'm in Whistler, at a conference. It's cold, and I'm surrounded by a) hot young Aussies/Kiwis/Brits (as in, too hot for me, thankyouvermuchohi'msosorryibreathedthesameairasyou) who appear to work here in order to make the money to ski, and b) European families with young children who are all gallumphing around in their ski boots 24/7.

Also, the place looks like a movie-set replica of a "quaint" Swiss village, slightly updated.

On the other hand, I just won $40 in a poker game, so it's not all bad...

3 Comments:

Dude. I wanna see the kitchen! Stop living your life and post the pics!

By Blogger Jessica, at 8:25 p.m.  

For real!!!

By Blogger pollyhyper, at 1:53 p.m.  

Hey Clare bear! When you get a second, I'm DYING to see photos of your new kitchen. You don't have to write a word or give two seconds of thought to the post, just a few photos!!!!!! THanks!

And I'm going to make the assumption that this weekend is not the one that you're coming to Vancouver?! Because I need to plan our sleepover! MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY CAKES (which is the only reason I'm nagging you this much!)

xoxoxoxo Erica

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?