<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I have so. much. work to do. And it's 1 a.m. So I'll do an easier meme! And I'll even try not to answer "cock" for everything, even though it's very, very tempting.

The game is SCATTERGORIES…it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Your Name: Clare

1. Famous Singer/Band: C + C Music Factory

2. 4 letter word: Chit (maybe you are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall Lesbians!)

3. Street: Coronation Street, baby!

4. Color: Cerulean Blue. I hear it's like a gentle breeze.

5. Gifts/Presents: Car. This is the most flexible category, I think.

6. Vehicle: Caddy. Out of the shack. (See how I challenged myself by not simply going with "car"?)

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Cards; both playing and post.

8. Boy Name: Carmine Corleone

9. Girl Name: Cecilia, oh she of the breaking of hearts.

10. Movie Title: Coming to America

11. Drink: Chivas Regal

12. Occupation: Chef Boyardee Impersonator. Or just chef.

13. Celebrity: CeCe Peniston

14. Magazine: Cat Fancier (Or is that just SNL?)(Ohmygod, it's not!)

15. U.S. City: Chitown

16. Pro Sports Teams: Uh...wait...I can do this one...oh, yeah, the Canucks!

18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Cock (OH COME ON! How could I resist???)

19. Something You Throw Away: Crap

20. Things You Shout: Christ in a christhole.

21. Cartoon Character: Clarabelle the Cow. Also my stepmother's nickname for me.

1 Comments:

You know what game you should do next? One where you see how many other words you can think of that rhyme with your name!

THAT would be a sweet game.

(heh)

By Blogger Jessica, at 12:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?