<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm currently sitting in Starbucks at the Toronto Eaton Centre, making maximum use of the 24-hour window of wireless internet access I bought. I'm meeting some online friends for lunch in a couple of hours, then bussing back to the exciting world of Sudbury. :)

The hostel I stayed in last night cost about 1/10 of the hotel the government put me up in, and it was actually quieter and I got better sleep. And this morning I saw a little old German man rushing down the hallway in just his underwear - you just don't get that kind of entertainment at the fancy places!

Unofficial grades are up and I appear to have passed everything. Except for one class that's noted as deferred - but I swear, I wrote that exam! I emailed the school, but there's not much I can do from here - it sucks being out of the gossip loop, man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?