Thursday, October 13, 2005
So, since I have time to take these tests, I suppose I have time to write something real. Here's an update:
- We had a show tonight, and have another one tomorrow night. We're doing "The Maltese Pigeon", a film noir long form. It's fun. :)
- I am working at a new co-op job. The work is interesting, the people like each other (which is a nice change from my last co-op job!), but I could do with a little less hand-holding. I don't understand why people won't just let me do whatever I want! ;)
- I tried out for a moot team at school and am still waiting to hear the results. I did something very stupid during my tryout because I had to bus to school in the middle of the workday and my mind was not in the right space. That's my excuse for asking the judges if they had any questions in the middle of my submission...you just don't DO that!
- My lovely sister and brother-in-law (who visited over the weekend!) are giving Alex and me their old van in January. I may actually get my license!
- I saw "Serenity" last night and enjoyed it.
- I have to officially wear long pants to work because it's too cold for my beloved capris and sandals. Stupid winter. Okay, it's not "real" winter, but phooey all the same.
- At the urging of my mom, I'm trying to follow the zone eating plan (it's not a diet! I swear!), which requires me to swallow 7 vitamins daily. I can almost get 6 in my mouth in one go. My mom says she can do them all at once, so now I have a goal to work towards. Goals are important, folks.
- How early do you think I have to start looking for a place to live in Sudbury next September?
- Hee. Stephen Colbert just said "Dalai Lamaland". I love him.
- I have no idea what to be for Halloween.
- We had a show tonight, and have another one tomorrow night. We're doing "The Maltese Pigeon", a film noir long form. It's fun. :)
- I am working at a new co-op job. The work is interesting, the people like each other (which is a nice change from my last co-op job!), but I could do with a little less hand-holding. I don't understand why people won't just let me do whatever I want! ;)
- I tried out for a moot team at school and am still waiting to hear the results. I did something very stupid during my tryout because I had to bus to school in the middle of the workday and my mind was not in the right space. That's my excuse for asking the judges if they had any questions in the middle of my submission...you just don't DO that!
- My lovely sister and brother-in-law (who visited over the weekend!) are giving Alex and me their old van in January. I may actually get my license!
- I saw "Serenity" last night and enjoyed it.
- I have to officially wear long pants to work because it's too cold for my beloved capris and sandals. Stupid winter. Okay, it's not "real" winter, but phooey all the same.
- At the urging of my mom, I'm trying to follow the zone eating plan (it's not a diet! I swear!), which requires me to swallow 7 vitamins daily. I can almost get 6 in my mouth in one go. My mom says she can do them all at once, so now I have a goal to work towards. Goals are important, folks.
- How early do you think I have to start looking for a place to live in Sudbury next September?
- Hee. Stephen Colbert just said "Dalai Lamaland". I love him.
- I have no idea what to be for Halloween.